Please click here:
- FRAUD AND OTHER FINANCIAL CRIMES.-Misappropriations in banking and securities markets; fraud…
• BANKRUPTCY RELATED CRIMES.- Judicial attachments of goods; indictable insolvency proceedings
• WHITE COLLAR CRIME.- Abusive agreements and breaches of members’ voting rights; fraudulent management; accounting crimes.
• CRIMES AGAINST THE PUBLIC TREASURY AND THE SOCIAL SECURITY.- Administrative proceedings related to crimes against the public treasury and the social security.
• SERIOS RISK AND FIRE-RELATED CRIMES
• CRIMES AGAINST EMPLOYEE RIGHTS.- Employment related sanctioning proceedings (homicides or injuries caused by negligence), imposition of unreasonable employment conditions, limitation of employment rights, illegal trafficking of workforce, illegal immigration and mobbing.
• EXTRADITIONS.- Advice on proceedings conducted abroad; enforcement of decisions and expert reports in foreign courts and tribunals; examination of evidence, processing of request and international legal assistance.
• CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC AUTHORITIES AND THE COURTS.-
. CRIMES RELATED TO PROFESSIONAL INTRUSION
Domestic violence is an important social problem in Spain. It is a type of physical or psychological violence which occurs within a household or an intimate relationship not only a marriage, also is considered in case of a cohabitation or even when dating.
Even though the victims of domestic violence are predominantly women, children and elderly people are vulnerable and can also be victims. Men can be victims but is not very common.
The law in Spain is very strong in this point. This law is considere done of the most avanced and radical in the E.U.
Help for victims
Social services will help with a payment similar to 6 months of unemployment benefit. Also the victims will have priority Access to social houses.
This law has been extensively criticised. The problem is that sometimes men
Are considered guilty before enough evidence is collected. In a big number of cases a false "denuncia" is used as a weapon for women preparing for divorce, trying to get child custody as well as trying to deny visitation rights for the father.
Others say that this law has been ineffective in curbing domestic violence in Spain. Statistics show that in almost 8 years of the law’s application, domestic violence in Spain is continuing unabated.
C/ Ramón Gómez de la Serna 22, of 306; Marbella firstname.lastname@example.org
Russian - English - Español
Russian - English - Español - Nederlands - French
24 horas Emergency Calls
Visitantes a nuestra web:
Number of visits to our website: